Klarstein "Mundschenk" 3XL video review

Alles zur Nutzung und Herstellung von Utensilien (Töpfe, Braupfannen, Heizgeräte etc.), die für das Brauen nützlich sind.
Antworten
ttheobald
Neuling
Neuling

Klarstein "Mundschenk" 3XL video review

Beitrag von ttheobald »

Hi everyone -

First off, sorry I'm posting in English, my Deutsch isn't completely fliesend just yet ).

I recently picked up a Mundschenk 3XL, and while researching the various comparable units I found there wasn't really a lot of good reference info on the Klarstein model. So, to fill that gap and help others make their own brand decision, I've created a short review while I was doing the boil-in test with it. The video will be found here:

https://youtu.be/a7rD4nJPY6E

It should be finished uploading and processing in another couple hours or so. I hope it is helpful, and I'd love to hear people's feedback who have experience with the 3XL or other Klarstein units.

Happy brewing!

T
Manitu1986
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Klarstein "Mundschenk" 3XL video review

Beitrag von Manitu1986 »

Lieber ttheobald!

Ich habe jetzt ca. 1 Jahr auf einem Klarstein Mundschenk XL gebraut.
Dieses Gerät wurde einmal ausgetauscht und das zweite mal hatte es den selben Fehler. Das Gerät hat sich durch den Überhitzungsschutz laufend ausgeschalten.

Grundsätzlich war ich mit dem Gerät wirklich sehr zufrieden und habe auch einiges drauf gebraut. Und von Klarstein habe ich das Geld wieder bekommen, also war es ein Geschäft. Jedoch ist diese Anlage (Starkstromzugang würde ich empfehlen bei 3 kW) vermutlich nicht für häufiges brauen und nicht für diese Menge ausgerichtet.

Allerdings ein sehr gutes Einsteigermodell, um zu sehen, ob einem das Hobby wirklich gefällt und das brauen zu lernen.

Solltest du noch etwas wissen wollen, dann melde dich.

LG
Manitu1986

Dear ttheobald!

I have now brewed for about 1 year on a Klarstein XL cup cup.
This device was replaced once and the second time it had the same error. The device has switched itself off continuously due to the overheating protection.

Basically, I was really very satisfied with the device and also brewed a lot on it. And I got the money back from Klarstein, so it was a deal. However, this system (I would recommend high-voltage access for 3 kW) is probably not designed for frequent brewing and not designed for this amount.

However, a very good entry-level model to see if you really like the hobby and to learn to brew.

If there is anything else you want to know, get in touch.

LG
Manitu 1986
Antworten