Hier können sich neue Mitglieder vorstellen
Antworten
charliwest
Posting Junior
Posting Junior
Moving soon

Beitrag von charliwest »

Hello,

Firstly sorry this is in English, I looked around and while almost everything I found was in Deutsch I didn't see a rule about only posting in it :)

I am an Englishman living in Amsterdam, but soon moving to Nürnberg. Where I would like to continue my hobby of brewing, and also meeting with and discussing with others interested in the hobby. There was a suggestion in a facebook group about coming here, also I knew of the forum from the iSpindel project (which I have built a couple of times).

Anyone interested in meeting up later in the year once I am there, or know of any groups already meeting that wouldn't mind a non german speaking attendee I would be very grateful for the introductions :thumbsup

Thanks

David
hyper472
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: Moving soon

Beitrag von hyper472 »

Hi David,

and welcome to this forum. Just tell us when having arrived in Nürnberg and we´ll find time and place to meet. Also have a look at the frankonian sub-forum here and you´ll be informed about meetings.
Enjoy Amsterdam, before you´ll enjoy Nürnberg :-)

Viele Grüße, Henning
"Das Bier aber macht das Fleisch des Menschen fett und gibt seinem Antlitz eine schöne Farbe durch die Kraft und den guten Saft des Getreides."
Hildegard von Bingen (1098-1179)
charliwest
Posting Junior
Posting Junior
Re: Moving soon

Beitrag von charliwest »

Hello Henning,

Finally here and settling in, would love to meet up with some other home brewers :)

Currently unemployed so open to almost any time!
Antworten